Provincial Executive Director
LDAS is seeking qualified applicants for its senior leadership position. The candidate must be a respected leader with a proven track record in fund raising, community relations, negotiations, communications, human resources, marketing, and financial management.
As Provincial Executive Director, your job will be to lead the organization according to strategic direction set by the Board. Duties will include, but are not limited to, overseeing general operations, client intake, administration, facilities, staffing volunteerism and the development of programming. This will involve leading and being part of a team of professionals in all three locations (Regina, Prince Albert and Saskatoon).
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Board in its planning, policy development and priority-setting. Report to the Board regularly on the objectives and priorities within the Strategic Plan
- Oversee the preparation of grant applications and the administration of contracts looking for ways to increase revenues and maintain expenses while providing meaningful services.
- Identify and mitigate risks, financial or otherwise, that could impact the organization including the Board of Directions, staff and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Learning Disabilities and ADHD.
- Ability to manage multiple inquiries from clients, staff and professionals via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Participation and leadership in LDAS events and activities (may involve evening, weekend and volunteer work)
Strong communication skills will be required to allow you to communicate and engage within multi-stakeholder environments while acting as a spokesperson for association. Knowledge of management principles as they relate to non-profit and volunteer organizations is required. You must value collegiality and collaboration and consistently demonstrate high ethical standards and professional integrity.
Minimum requirement at least 5 – 10 years in senior administration positions. Experience managing budgets exceeding one million dollars would be an asset.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits plan commensurate with qualifications and experience. Deadline for applications is noon on November 1, 2017.
For more information, or to apply in confidence, contact:
LDAS Executive Committee
c/o Deb Kemp Koo
email: Debra Kemp-Koo <email@example.com>