- Literacy program aimed at students with learning disabilities and “at-risk” readers.
- Introduces coping strategies to students with learning disabilities.
The Academic Tutoring Program provides:
- one-on-one instruction
- initial comprehensive testing
- enhanced self-esteem
- strategies for reading and writing
- strategies to aid with the comprehension process
- individualized programming geared to address student’s weaknesses
Please contact LDAS if you wish to obtain more information about the Academic Tutoring Program.
Saskatoon – (306) 652-4902
Regina – (306) 352-5327
Prince Albert – (306) 922-1071