Working with LDAS, Saskatoon’s Employability Coach, you will be able to
- Identify a career path and how to get there
- Identify barriers to success
- Construct a resume and cover letter that matches your employment goals
- Prepare for the job interview
- Learn the soft skills that are essential to surviving in the workplace
- Learn coping strategies to ensure job sustainability
- Identify other resources available to you in the community
The first step is to contact LDAS for an assessment interview. Then you will be referred on to the Employability Coach, who will work with you, respecting your career aspirations, goals, challenges and skills set. If you want to move out of a job into a career, then the Coach will help you develop that action plan. If are frustrated at not being able to find a job, the Coach will help you to build on your strengths and overcome barriers to success.
For more information, contact LDAS, Saskatoon at 306-652-4114, Ext. 4.